Thursday 16 February 2012

A Love Song.

Found this awesome song on the net,It's called 'Sham' from the movie 'Aisha'.
Usually I am not the person who listens to such songs but really,there is something about the song.I really don't know.The melody,the vocals,the guitars,the ambiance all just seem to fit perfectly to create a beautiful song.

                                            है खामोश दोनों, है मदहोश दोनों..

*The Hindi translation didn't quite come out as expected.I am still learning...
*I am also learning how to embed music to the blog.So maybe some time in the future,the song will play on its own.


The composer is Amit Trivedi,who also wrote music for 'Dev-D','Wake up Sid','Udaan','No One Killed Jessica ' ,which is also some of the best music to come out of Bollywood in recent times.The guy deserves a thumbs up.


Also writing is an incredibly relaxing activity.I am loving it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment