Wednesday 15 February 2012

Going Live.

Okay, so after months of procrastination and a lot of feeble half-hearted attempts to write a new blog entry,finally today the blog goes live.Believe me when I say that because from now on onward there will be a lot of activity on this blog.

As of now,the last (and the first) blog entry was nearly 7 months ago,written at Chandigarh ,when I had a sudden rush of adrenaline to start my own blog.Well the rush is back today and I must say that the past few months have been very interesting and I have got lots to write about.This and the fact that my mid-terms for the second semester are beginning this week ensured that I am sitting in front of my laptop and typing this at 5.30 in the morning when I should probably be studying or sleeping.

Anyways, a couple of days after the first entry,I started my 28-hour journey to Kharagpur,a sleepy(?!) town in West Bengal to study at the IIT there.And that's where I am going to spend the majority of my time for the next 5(now 4.5) years.There is so much I want to write about and I cant wait to get started!

Bye for now.Keep checking for real time updates.

Shubham





No comments:

Post a Comment